Nina Bhanot, the No. 1-producing individual agent in her office and among the top 20 RE/MAX agents in Texas, has a passion for helping her clients move through life’s ever-changing stages. “I listen to what my clients want and provide them with ample research so they can make an informed choice,” Bhanot says. “I enjoy the friendships that are formed with my clients as I help them achieve their goals. While we work together, I become a part of their family as well as their real estate resource.” Whether it’s a first or fifth home, upsizing, downsizing, or an investment property, Bhanot’s 10 years of experience as a strategic consultant at IBM, along with her lengthy experience as a REALTOR® have helped her become a strong advocate and negotiator, and her proven dedication and savvy market knowledge have made her a sought-after real estate expert. She is continually recognized for her professionalism, attention to detail, negotiation skills, and aggressive marketing techniques. Bhanot regularly shares her expertise as a real estate expert on television as part of the nationally broadcasted show, The American Dream.
- Ranked #1 in Sales for 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame Award Recipient
- RE/MAX Top 500 Elite Realtor in Texas
- Awarded RE/MAX Chairman's, Hall of Fame, Platinum, 100% and Executive Club Levels
- As seen on CBS’s The American Dream TV Show
- Filmed an episode of HGTV's "My First Place"
- Voted one of D Magazine's Best Realtors in Dallas
- Awarded Rookie of the Year in my first year of business
- Board of Director for Collin County Association of Realtors