Nina Bhanot has been the No. 1-producing individual agent in her office for the last three years and ranks in the top 15 RE/MAX agents in Texas. She is known as a dedicated, trusted REALTOR® who works closely with her clients as they move through life’s ever-changing stages–whether it’s a first or fifth home, upsizing, downsizing, or an investment property. Her 10 years of experience as a strategic consultant at IBM, along with her experience as a REALTOR® has helped her become a strong advocate and negotiator, and her proven dedication and savvy market knowledge have made her a sought-after real estate expert.
Nina is continually recognized for delivering personalized, sincere service and building lifelong relationships with her clients. Many of them laud her professionalism, attention to detail, negotiation skills, aggressive marketing techniques, and ability to make them feel comfortable throughout the entire process.
- Ranked #1 in Sales for 2016, 2015 & 2014
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame Award Recipient
- RE/MAX Top 500 Elite Realtor in Texas
- Awarded RE/MAX Chairman's, Hall of Fame, Platinum, 100% and Executive Club Levels
- Voted one of D Magazine's Best Realtors in Dallas
- Filmed an episode of HGTV's "My First Place"
- Awarded Rookie of the Year in my first year of business
- Board of Director for Collin County Association of Realtors