This location has closed.
From the Doctor (Sponsored)
Dr. Vance Dell is a radiologist and breast imaging specialist at Cooper Clinic. He received a Bachelor of Arts from Texas Christian University (TCU) and Doctor of Medicine from the University of Kansas. After aerospace medical training in the U.S. Air Force, Dr. Dell served as a flight surgeon and later completed his residency in diagnostic radiology at Wilford Hall USAF Medical Center in San Antonio.
Most recently he was medical director of breast imaging at John Peter Smith Hospital in Fort Worth. He received his Executive MBA from TCU and Master of Science in Health Care Management from Harvard School of Public Health. In 2010 he was elected to the Fellowship in the American College of Radiology.
Cooper Clinic's breast health services include:
- Hologic® Genius™ 3D Mammography - Different layers in the breast, including blood vessels, milk ducts, fat and ligaments, can be challenging to differentiate when viewed in 2D traditional mammogram. While the experience is similar to the 2D mammogram, Genius 3D Mammography uses breast tomosynthesis, in which the scan examines the breast one layer at a time by taking multiple photos of each layer.
Genius 3D Mammography:
- Detects 41 percent more invasive breast cancers
- Detects 15 months earlier than others
- Reduces false positives by up to 40 percent.
- Second Opinion and Evaluation - Our physicians are available to review and provide a second opinion and evaluation for patients with existing mammogram or ultrasound results.
Let this doctor know you found them on D Magazine's Online Directories.