Watery, itchy eyes? Runny, stuffy nose? Sinus headache? It's pollen time in Texas, and allergy sufferers are gearing up for a tough season. But wouldn't it be nice to breathe easier and start living life to the fullest? Frisco allergist, John Meiser, M.D., and his Physician Assistant Kisha Long and Eron Noble can help. Dr. Meiser specializes in treating children and adults with allergies, asthma, eczema, and recurrent infections. Many patients suffer from these ailments for years, not realizing treatment is availableto bring them relief. Dr. Meiser and Kisha and Eron combine state-of-the-art science with a warm and nurturing bedside manner to individually care for their patients at Allergy & Asthma Center of Texas.
Learn more about allergenic plants in the Frisco area.
If you are a new patient considering treatment, click to learn more about what to expect, schedule an appointment, and download new patient forms to fill out prior to your appointment.
- The University of Texas at Houston Medical School
- Doctor of Medicine, June 1995
- The University of Texas at Houston Medical School and Affiliated Hospitals
- Internal Medicine and Pediatrics Residency
- National Jewish Medical and Research Center
- Pediatric Alelrgy and Immunology Fellowship, Denver, Colorado
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology - Fellow
- American College of allergy, Asthma and Immunology - Fellow
- Texas Allergy, Asthma and Immunology Society
- Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America - Texas Chapter
- American Academy of Pediatrics - Fellow
- Texas Medical Association