Dr. Helen Kaporis is a medical, surgical and cosmetic board certified-dermatologist at Cooper Clinic. She received a Bachelor of Science from Fordham University and attended medical school at New York College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Kaporis also completed the Translational Research Fellowship in Cutaneous Oncology at Rockefeller University’s Department of Investigative Dermatology. She completed her Internal Medicine Internship at Nassau University Medical Center and her dermatology residency at Northeast Regional Medical Center. She is a fellow of the American Osteopathic College of Dermatology and a member of the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery. Dr. Kaporis also currently serves as the socioeconomic chair for the Dallas Dermatologic Society.
• Skin Cancer Screening – Dermatologist-performed, head-to-toe evaluation of your skin to identify and treat skin cancers as well as other dermatologic conditions.
• Botox®& Dysport® – Used cosmetically to reduce wrinkles or medically to treat excessive underarm sweating.
• Dermal Fillers – Replacement fillers such as Juvederm®, Juvederm Voluma® and Restylane®.
• Stimulating Fillers – Collagen stimulators that are delayed and longer lasting including Sculptra® and Radiesse®.
• Laser Treatments – DOT Therapy Fractional Ablative Laser Resurfacing, 1540 Fractional Non-ablative Laser Resurfacing, FotoFacials and PDT FotoFacials and Vasculight.
• Vein Therapies – Specialized dermatologic techniques to correct spider and varicose veins and reduce the appearance of dark and prominent chest and breast veins.
• Hand Rejuvenation – Treatments to reduce the visible signs of aging on the hands.
• Chemical Peels – A variety of treatments to help correct sun damaged and aging skin and protect against future damage.
• Mole Removal – Surface removal of moles for preventive or cosmetic reasons.