Dr. Emily Hebert is a 24/7 Platinum physician for the Cooper Clinic Platinum direct medicine practice. She received a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Dallas and a Doctor of Medicine from The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, where she completed an internal medicine and pediatrics internship and residency, serving as a chief medical resident. Before joining Cooper Clinic as a preventive physician in 2012, Dr. Hebert was an internal medicine hospitalist at Baylor University Medical Center. She is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and is licensed by the Texas Board of Medical Examiners. In 2011, Dr. Hebert was awarded the Texas Medical Association Anson Jones, MD, Award in the Physician Excellence in Reporting category for her work as a medical expert on WFAA-TV.
As an exclusive Cooper Clinic Platinum member you will experience a world of personalized service, cutting-edge preventive medicine and advanced primary and acute medical care—all within your reach 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Your membership in Cooper Clinic Platinum is an investment in yourself with truly extraordinary benefits:
• 24/7 access to your board-certified Platinum physician and/or the team via phone, text or email
• Tailored wellness plan with guidance in exercise, nutrition, stress management and more
• Diagnosis and ongoing management of acute and reoccurring medical problems within the Cooper Clinic’s current practice areas
• Same day or next business day appointments
• In-house laboratory and imaging services
• Nutrition and exercise counseling and guidance
• Annual/travel immunizations (available in-house)
• Complimentary Cooper Fitness Center membership
• Personalized referrals to preferred specialists or medical centers with assistance in scheduling appointments
• Hospital admission assistance
• Preferred pricing on Cooper Clinic cosmetic dermatology services
• Preferred pricing at Cooper Hotel
• Preferred pricing on Cooper Complete® nutritional supplements