Location2400 Flora St.
Dallas, TX 75201 | Get Directions
The 80,000-square-foot Dee and Charles Wyly Theatre opened in October 2009 as part of the AT&T Performing Arts Center in the Dallas Arts District. The Dallas Theater Center, Dallas Black Dance Theatre, and the Anita N. Martinez Ballet Folklorico call the 600-seat Wyly Theatre home. The theater also holds performances of classical and experimental theater, contemporary dance, musical performances, and lectures.
The 12-story building is one of the most innovative in the world. Designed by Pritzker Prize-winning architect Rem Koolhaas, the venue is organized vertically, a design unique to the Wyly. This design allows for the rapid change in stage configuration and the greatest flexibility in performance space and seating. The transparent exterior of the theater enables pedestrians to see inside the theater and audience members to see out. There is also a glass acoustic enclosure that can be open during performances for a view of the Dallas skyline.
- The Intergalactic Nemesis: Robot Planet Rising March 23, 2017
- The Intergalactic Nemesis: Robot Planet Rising March 24, 2017
- The Intergalactic Nemesis: Robot Planet Rising March 25, 2017
- All's Well That Ends Well: A Staged Reading March 26, 2017
- All's Well That Ends Well: A Staged Reading March 27, 2017