Location1230 W. Davis St.
Dallas, TX 75208 | Get Directions
The historic Oak Cliff theater recently sat vacant for decades. New ownership dream of it becoming a neighborhood civic center, office space, bar, gallery, and room for corporate events. Plus a venue for music, of course. There's an intimate setup in the front bar area and a bigger stage in the main space.
- Chomsky | Deathray Davies | Sealion April 3, 2015
- Dengue Fever April 7, 2015
- Rawlins Gilliland - Detention Hall: 70 Years of Bad Conduct April 18, 2015
- Jimmy LaFave at Eric Nadel Birthday Benefit April 30, 2015
- Puddles Pity Party June 25, 2015