Holly Johnson Gallery
Location1411 Dragon St.
Dallas, TX 75207 | Get Directions
Holly Johnson opened the doors to her 6,000-square-foot contemporary art gallery in 2005. Since then, this Design District spot has hosted dozens of exhibits featuring paintings, sculpture, photography, and more. A show typically runs for five weeks and showcases works by the diverse group of some 30 artists the gallery represents, half of whom are Texas-based. Past shows have included “Surveillance,” featuring William Betts’ acrylic depictions of often candid moments captured by surveillance cameras, and “Memories and Transformations,” featuring coal dust and watercolor paintings by Virgil Grotfeldt. The space is known for its elegant and minimalist aesthetic.
- 20cDesign Furniture and Accessories 0.1 miles away
- Ceylon et Cie Furniture and Accessories 0.1 miles away
- River Regency Modern Antiques Furniture and Accessories 0.1 miles away
- Decorators Anonymous Consignment Warehouse Furniture and Accessories 0.1 miles away
- Pittet Architecturals Furniture and Accessories 0.1 miles away