In the foundation years of Pre-Kindergarten through fourth grade, children have an astonishing capacity for learning. Lamplighter embraces and celebrates the natural curiosity and exuberance with which young children explore their world.
As an independent and co-educational school for students in Pre-Kindergarten (age 3) through fourth grade, Lamplighter:
- Promotes academic excellence through innovative curriculum
- Actively engages young children in the joy of learning
- Develops character, confidence, and collaborative skills
- Embraces diversity in all its facets, striving to be a genuinely inclusive community
- Encourages curiosity and creativity through hands-on learning
- Enhances curriculum through partnerships with SMU, the Perot Museum of Nature and Science, and the Dallas Arboretum