This location has closed.
Best Lawyers in Dallas
From the Lawyer (Sponsored)
Dallas criminal lawyer J. Michael Price II and his criminal defense support team have successfully defended a vast assortment of criminal matters, including drunk driving, possession of drugs and other controlled substances, narcotics sales, theft, white collar fraud, conspiracy, computer crimes and sex offenses.
Reducing Your Anxiety By Keeping You Informed
When arrested for a criminal allegation, whether on a first-time or subsequent basis, the shock, anxiety and multitude of concerns racing through your mind can be stifling. How will my family, career and life be affected? Who can really help me at this point?
Mike is known for providing a high level of knowledge, artistry and understanding in this difficult time of your life. He is sought after for his concise and accurate information on all levels of the court proceedings. Your dilemma becomes his personal crusade. Your confidences are strictly adhered to and you, as an individual, will receive the respect and care required during this stressful time.
Areas Of Practice
- 100 percent criminal trial and appellate
- Criminal law
- Trial law
- Criminal appellate practice
- 100 percent of practice devoted to litigation
Certified Legal Specialties
- Board-Certified — Criminal Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization, 2001
- Board-Certified — Criminal Trial Advocacy, National Board of Trial Advocacy, 2006
- Mike is the only lawyer in Collin County that is Board Certified in Criminal Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and the National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Texas, 1995
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas, 1997
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas, 1998
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2000
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana, 2012
- U.S. District Court Western District of Washington, 2012, Pro hac vice
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas, 2020
- Southern Methodist University School of Law, Dallas, Texas
- Austin College, Sherman, Texas
B.A. ( Cum Laude) — 1992
Major: Business Administration
Past Employment Positions
- Milner Goranson Sorrels Udashen Wells, Partner, 1996-2002
- Managing Partner, Milner Finn Price, 2002-2018
- Lecturer: “Punishment Issues/Legislative Update”, Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Lecturer: “Criminal Defense Lawyers Project Seminar: A Day in the Life”, Seminar, Allen, Texas, July 25, 2003
- Lecturer: “The Forgotten Phase-Punishment Defense”, Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Lecturer: “A Day in the Life of a Texas Criminal Defense Lawyer”, Seminar, Sherman, Texas, November 15, 2002
- Lecturer: “Defense Trial Tactics to Win a DWI Breath Test Case”, The Center for American and International Law, Plano, Texas, January 26, 2007
Honors And Awards
- Named in Texas Super Lawyers®, a Thomson Reuters service, for 15 consecutive years, as published in Texas Monthly Magazine
- “AV” Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
Professional Associations And Memberships
- Dallas Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of Texas, Member
- Dallas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, Member
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, Member
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers, Member
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member
Phi Sigma Alpha
Let this lawyer know you found them on D Magazine's Online Directories.
10000 N. Central Expwy.
Dallas, TX 75231
5600 Tennyson Pkwy.
Plano, TX 75024
Request Edits to Your Listing