Dr. Rowan Buskin has been helping people with their smiles as a general dentist and then Prosthodontics since 1990. He has been in his current office since May 2001 and Dr. Castellon joined the office in 2010. They are not only colleagues but good friends whose friendship started back in their dental school days.They have a passion for helping people and being their trusted friend to help with their dental needs.
OFFCE MISSION STATEMENT
Dr. Buskin and Dr. Castellon see their personal mission statement in the answers of these questions.
• Am I practicing in a truthful and sincere manner?
• Am I fair to myself, my staff and my patients?
• Am I building goodwill and better relationships?
• Am I benefiting my patients?
• Would I perform the same treatment on my own family?
Prosthodontist: A dentist with special training in making replacements for missing teeth or other structures of the oral cavity to restore the patient's appearance, comfort, and/or health.
Prosthodontists are dental specialists in the restoration and replacement of teeth. After completing four years of dental school, prosthodontists receive three years of specialized training in an American Dental Association (ADA) accredited graduate education program.
Training and experience provide prosthodontists with the special understanding of the dynamics of the smile, the preservation of a healthy mouth, and the creation of tooth replacements. Serving as the "architect" of a dental treatment plan. Prosthodontists collaborate with, specialists and other health professionals to develop solutions to your dental concerns. Patients are often referred to a Prosthodontist due to the complexity of the treatment required.
The office is a state-of-the-art facility with the most current technology pertaining to his specialty. These include scanners for the creation of CAD-CAM prostheses as well as a digitized impression system. He has an in-house ceramics laboratory with a full-time Certified Dental Technician.
More information about this facility, results of treatment, and payment options can be obtained at his website.
The types of restorations commonly performed are:
- crowns, either all-ceramic, metal-ceramic or gold
- porcelain veneers
- fixed bridges on teeth, either all-ceramic, metal-ceramic or gold
- dental implant restorations for individual teeth, multiple teeth or complete teeth replacement using fixed or removable bridges
- replacement of all upper and/or lower teeth with complete dentures
- replacement of several upper and/or lower teeth with removable partial dentures
- Iin office and at home Bleaching procedures are often included in treatment plans
Behind every great prosthodontic practice is a great team. Our staff is the cornerstone of our practice. We strive to create predictable results by providing the highest quality of prosthodontic in a professional environment to patients desiring excellence.