Dr. Uche Davidson is an Orthopedic Spine Surgeon at Texas Back Institute. Dr. Davidson graduated Summa cum laude from the University of Alberta in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. He then completed medical school and orthopedic surgery residency at the Cleveland Clinic in Cleveland, Ohio. Following his residency, Dr. Davidson completed his Orthopedic Spine Surgery Fellowship at Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia.
Dr. Davidson seeks to improve the future of spine care through integrating cutting-edge spine technologies with patient-specific treatment goals. He has authored and co-authored many peer-reviewed presentations and publications. Dr. Uche Davidson is a member of several medical professional organizations, including the North American Spine Society (NASS), the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS), and the American Medical Association (AMA).
Dr. Davidson has traveled all over the world, learning a respect and love for community. He seeks to continually give back to his community through the care of his patients. Dr. Davidson enjoys playing soccer, weekend cycling, and spending time with family.
- 2021 Spinal Surgery Fellowship, Emory University School of Medicine
- 2020 Orthopaedic Surgery Residency, Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- 2015 Doctor of Medicine, Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine at Case Western Reserve University
- 2010 Bachelor of Science, Summa Cum Laude, in Honors Biochemistry, University of Alberta
- 2018 Blue Ribbon Article Selection for the Orthopedics Journal September/October Issue
- 2018 Cleveland Clinic Caregiver, Appreciation Award, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, Ohio
- 2016 Top 10 Papers and Posters in Shoulder and Elbow. American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS), Annual Meeting, Orlando, Florida.
- 2016 Cleveland Clinic Caregiver, Appreciation Award, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, Ohio
- 2014 Alan Wilde, M.D. Resident and Fellow Research Symposium – First Place presentation, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, Ohio
- 2010-15 Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine, Dean’s Full Ride Academic Scholarship, Cleveland, Ohio
- 2010 Dean’s Silver Medal in Science, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- 2009 Gold Award to Team Alberta: Best in Foundational Advance Category,International Genetically Engineered Machine (IGEM) Competition, Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
- 2009 Alberta Heritage Foundation for Medical Research (AHFMR) Research Grant Recipient
- 2009 First place poster presentation prize on the 42nd Annual Alberta HeritageFoundation for Medical Research Day, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- 2008 Samuel J McCoppen Scholarship for superior academic achievement, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- 2007-9 Dean’s Honor Roll, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- 2007-9 Tuition Scholarship, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- 2008 Grande Prairie Regional College Top Alumni, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada