This location has closed.
From the Doctor (Sponsored)
Dr. Richard Buch is a board certified fellowship trained orthopedic surgeon who has performed over 13,500 joint replacements and joint revisions. Dr. Buch has a reputation of providing compassionate personalized care with a highly skilled level of expertise. Dr. Buch is actively engaged in orthopedic studies, implant design, and regularly gives lectures around the world as a featured expert on complex reconstruction cases. He has also been named as one the top 100 physicians in Dallas by D Magazine.
- Outpatient Knee Replacement
- Outpatient Hip Replacement
- 3D Knee Replacement
- Makoplasty Robotic Assisted Partial Knee Replacement
- Bilateral Knee Replacement
- Knee Revision Surgery
- Hip Replacement
- Reverse Shoulder Replacement
- Regenerative Orthopedics and Stem Cells
- Infected Joints
- Silver Coated Implants for Tumors and Revisions
- Undergraduate: University of Illinois, Champaign, IL
- Medical: University of Illinois, Champaign, IL
- Orthopaedic Surgery Internship: Indiana University School of Medicine, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Bloomington, IN
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: Indiana University School of Medicine, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Bloomington, IN
- Orthopaedic Oncology Fellowship:
George Washington University Medical Center, Washington, DC
Washington Hospital Center, Washington, DC
Children's National Medical Center, Washington, DC
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Diplomate, American Board of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Dallas County Medical Society
- Southern Orthopaedic Association
- Musculoskeletal Tumor Society
- Texas Orthopaedic Association
Click here to watch Dr. Buch's YouTube video!
Let this doctor know you found them on D Magazine's Online Directories.