This location has closed.
From the Doctor (Sponsored)
Dr. Parmar specializes in cardiovascular disorders, sports and exercise cardiology, and post-COVID-19 cardiac care. His professional interests include preventive cardiology, coronary artery disease, heart failure, dyslipidemia, pulmonary hypertension, valvular heart disease and vascular disease. With extensive training in advanced imaging, his expertise includes transthoracic and transesophageal echocardiography, nuclear imaging, cardiac CT, vascular imaging, and diagnostic cardiac catheterization. Dr. Parmar’s focus is to educate his patients on their diagnosis and guide them through an individualized treatment plan to achieve a quality outcome.
- Medical School: University of Texas Health Science Center-Southwestern Medical School (Dallas) (2015)
- Internship: Internal Medicine, University of Miami School of Medicine GME (2016)
- Residency: Internal Medicine, University of Miami School of Medicine GME (2018)
- Fellowship: Cardiology, University of Texas Health Science Center (2021)
- Internal Medicine - American Board of Internal Med
Let this doctor know you found them on D Magazine's Online Directories.
- Baylor Scott & White Quality Alliance
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- FirstCare Health Plans
- PHCS Network
- Scott & White Health Plan