This location has closed.
From the Doctor (Sponsored)
Dr. Juarez is a graduate of the University of Navarra Medical School in Pamplona, Spain. She completed her internal medicine residency at the VA medical center in San Juan, Puerto Rico and her hematology/ oncology fellowship at the University of Texas Health Sciences Center in San Antonio. Dr. Juarez joined Dallas Oncology Consultants, P.A. in 1998 and opened the Cancer Institute of Dallas in 2008. She is board-certified in Internal Medicine and Oncology. Dr. Juarez has a special interest in treating breast cancer.
Medical services as BSW Oncology include:
- Medical oncology, hematology, radiation oncology, chemotherapy, biologic and immunotherapy, diagnostic imaging, and laboratory services
- On-site counseling and nutritional guidance
- Specially designed chemotherapy recliners
- Private patient changing and waiting rooms
- Access to DVD players during treatment
- Free Cancer Foundation from FitSTEPS for Life fitness program
- Organized support groups
- American Cancer Society sponsored "Look Good, Feel Better" Program
- Volunteer Opportunities
Let this doctor know you found them on D Magazine's Online Directories.
310 E. Hwy. 67
Duncanville, TX 75137
301 E. Ovilla Rd.
Red Oak, TX 75154
Claim This Listing