This location has closed.
From the Doctor (Sponsored)
Dr. Jones is a fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon specializing in orthopedic oncology, sarcoma surgery, and hip and knee arthroplasty. He has interests in improving patient outcomes in periprosthetic joint infection, revision hip and knee arthroplasty, as well as primary hip and knee arthroplasty. He also seeks to maximize function and quality of life in patients with metastatic bone disease and sarcoma through surgical and non-surgical care.
- Musculoskeletal Tumors
- Benign and Malignant Bone Tumors
- Benign and Malignant Soft Tissue Tumors
- Metastatic Bone Disease
- Complex Reconstructive Surgery
- Revision Joint Replacement
- Revision Knee Replacement
- Infected Total Joint Replacement
- Osteomyelitis, Bone, and Soft Tissue Infection
- Metabolic Bone Disease
- Limb Salvage
- General Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Hip, Knee, Shoulder, and Elbow Replacement
Let this doctor know you found them on D Magazine's Online Directories.