This location has closed.
From the Doctor (Sponsored)
Dr. Yao is fellowship-trained in neurophysiology with special interests in epilepsy, neuromuscular, dementia, headaches and movement disorders.
Outside of work, she enjoys travel and discovery and spending a day at the museum. Dr. Yao loves hiking and biking and most importantly spending quality time with family and friends.
- Internship: Neurology, Texas Tech Univ Hlth Sci Ctr. at El Paso (2017)
- Residency: Neurology, Texas Tech Univ Hlth Sci Ctr. at El Paso (2020)
- Fellowship: neurophysiology, UT Southwestern Medical Center (2021)
- Medical School: Medical College of Zhengzhou University (2022)
- Neurology - American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology/Neurology
Let this doctor know you found them on D Magazine’s Online Directories.