Dr. Jane Chung is a committed and patient-oriented Pediatric Sports Medicine Specialist at the Scottish Rite Hospital for Children Center of Excellence in Sports Medicine. Dr. Chung is a board certified in Pediatrics by the American Board of Pediatrics and Sports Medicine. She treats and manages musculoskeletal sports injuries, sports concussions, and conditions in female athletes. Dr. Chung is currently providing care to her patients in her Plano office.
Education & Training:
• University of California, San Diego: B.S. in Biochemistry/Cell Biology
• St. George’s School of Medicine: M.D.
Internship & Residency:
• Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, Children’s Hospital, Pediatrics
• Case Medical Center, University Hospitals Rainbow Babies and Children’s Hospital Cleveland, Ohio, Sports Medicine
• American Academy of Pediatrics
Council on Sports Medicine and Fitness, 2011-present
• American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
• Female Athlete Triad Coalition
Special Interests: Pediatric / adolescent sports medicine, sports concussions, conditions in female athletes, sports injury prevention