This location has closed.
From the Doctor (Sponsored)
Henri Tannas, MD is board certified in otolaryngology. Dr. Tannas attended the Boston University School of Medicine where he found a passion for otolaryngology and completed his residency. Dr. Tannas worked in Boston for 14 years and operated at the Massachusetts Eye & Ear Infirmary before moving to Dallas to establish Baylor Scott & White ENT Associates - Grapevine. His professional interests include general ENT. In his spare time, Dr. Tannas trains as a competitive saber fencer. He also builds live edge furniture out of Texas pecan for his wife, two daughters, and two doodles.
- Medical School: Boston University School of Medicine (Massachusetts) (2002)
- Internship: General Surgery, Boston Medical Center (2003)
- Residency: Otolaryngology, Boston Medical Center (2007)
- Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery - American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Let this doctor know you found them on D Magazine's Online Directories.
- Baylor Scott & White Quality Alliance
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- FirstCare Health Plans
- Imagine Health
- PHCS Network
- Scott & White Health Plan