This location has closed.
From the Doctor (Sponsored)
Dr. Ulbrich is among the limited number of physicians nationally who have completed a fellowship in obesity medicine and metabolism. She is trained in pairing anti-obesity pharmacotherapy with intensive lifestyle interventions, including modifications to nutrition, physical activity, and behavior, to improve medical conditions associated with obesity. Dr. Ulbrich is passionate about helping patients achieve and maintain a healthy weight through sustainable lifestyle changes.
- Medical School: Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine - Georgia Campus (2017)
- Internship: Family Medicine, Larkin Community Hospital (2018)
- Residency: Family Medicine, Larkin Community Hospital (2020)
- Family Medicine - American Board of Family Medicine
Let this doctor know you found them on D Magazine’s Online Directories.
- Baylor Scott and White Health Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Consolidated Association of Railroad Employees
- First Health
- FirstCare Health Plans
- Medicare Railroad
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Mother Frances Hospital Regional
- PHCS Network