Brian A. Feagins, M.D.
Dr. Brian Feagins has been practicing Urology in Dallas since 1993. Though Dr. Feagins practices general urology, his practice focus is in the area of urinary incontinence, bladder dysfunction, pelvic prolapse, and pelvic pain. Dr. Feagins has been recognized as a Best Doctor in D Magazine for eight consecutive years, a Texas “Superdoctor” in Texas Monthly for seven years, and one of the Best Doctors in America for six years. His scope of expertise includes:
• Comprehensive Evaluation and Treatment of Incontinence and Voiding Dysfunction
• Minimally invasive surgical procedures for Urinary Incontinence
• Office surgical procedures for Urinary Incontinence and Voiding Dysfunction
• Evaluation and Management of Pelvic Prolapse
• Evaluation and Management of Pelvic Pain
• Evaluation and Management of Female and Male Sexual Dysfunction
• Sacral Nerve Stimulation for patients with Voiding Dysfunction
• General Urology including Stone Disease, Prostate Disease, and Vasectomy
Dr. Feagins received his BS in Biology from the University of Texas at Arlington. His medical school and urologic residency training were completed at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School and Parkland Hospital. Dr. Feagins is Board Certified and is on staff at Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas, Medical City of Dallas, and Baylor University Medical Center.
The Dallas Center for Pelvic Medicine was founded with the intention of providing highly skilled and compassionate care for patients with diseases and conditions of the pelvis. Our physician staff of urologists provide generalized urologic care and have advanced training in subspecialty areas in urology.
One area of specialty at the Urology Clinics of North Texas is bladder control. Urinary incontinence and bladder dysfunction receive extensive evaluation and treatment. Pelvic pain and fecal dysfunction are also evaluated and treated.
Another area of specialty is male infertility and male sexual dysfunction. We have experts in vasectomy, vasectomy reversal, varicocele ligation, penile prosthesis implantation, and other complex procedures related to infertility and erectile dysfunction.