This location has closed.
Best Doctors in Collin County
From the Doctor (Sponsored)
Dr. Kotamarti is board-certified in geriatrics and internal medicine and has a professional interest in treating dementia, falls and incontinence as well as providing advance care planning for her patients.
Dr. Kotamarti was recently recognized in the Fort Worth, Texas magazine for being one of "Greater Fort Worth 2020 Top Doctors."
Dr. Kotamarti is married with two children who are both native Texans and in medical school. Her son is at UT Southwestern, and her daughter is at Texas A&M, both soon to be doctors to help care for the community. Her husband has a PhD from Southern Methodist University and an MBA from Duke and is an expert in genomics. Dr. Kotamarti is a people person and loves to spend her free time with family and friends. She loves to exercise, especially Jazzercise and yoga.
- Medical School: Gandhi Medical College-Hyderabad India (1991)
- Education: Gandhi Medical College (1991)
- Internship: Prince Geoges Hospital (1992)
- Residency: Internal Medicine, St Paul Medical Center (1994)
- Fellowship: Geriatric Medicine, Stanford University Medical Center (2002)
- Geriatric Medicine - American Board of Internal Med/Geriatric Medicine
Let this doctor know you found them on D Magazine's Online Directories.
- Baylor Scott & White Quality Alliance
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- FirstCare Health Plans
- Imagine Health
- Scott & White Health Plan
- United Healthcare