This location has closed.
From the Dentist (Sponsored)
Dr. Tanur is a board certified periodontist and maintains his private practice limited to periodontics and implant dentistry. He currently serves as Faculty at Baylor College of Dentistry, teaching post graduate residents the latest techniques in surgical placement of dental implants.
Dr. Tanur was born and raised in Mexico City. He completed his postgraduate training at Baylor College of Dentistry in Dallas, Texas, being the first international student accepted in such program in which he received his certificate in periodontics as well as a Master of Science degree.
Dr. Tanur has given numerous didactic and clinical lectures in connection with teaching and as a national and international speaker. He continuously keeps himself with the latest techniques and procedures by attending numerous continuing education courses every year.
Dr. Tanur is proud to provide excellent periodontal and dental implant care in a professional, pleasant, and friendly atmosphere.
He and his wife, Dr. Monica Aron-Tanur, have three daughters, Michelle, Dania and Vanessa.
- Dental Implants
- Preventive periodontal therapy
- Periodontal surgery
- Cosmetic gum surgery
- Laser treatment
- Bone grafting
- Oral pathology
Awards and Recognitions:
- Texas Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- Dallas County Dental Society
- American Academy of Periodontology
- American Academy of Osseointegration
- South Western Society of Periodontics
- Texas Society of Periodontists
- Alpha Omega Dental Fraternity
- Sigma Xi Scientific Research Society
- Texas Monthly "Super Dentist" 2002-2012
- Best Periodontist in Dallas D Magazine 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honorary Dental Society
- Texas Monthly Top Dentists in Texas 2004-2012
- Faculty of the year Intercontinental University 1995
Let this dentist know you found them on D Magazine's Online Directories.