From the Sponsor (Sponsored)
Before Cindy Ruppert began her successful career as a real estate agent, she worked for 20 years in human resources. “The ability to really listen to others is the key to building successful relationships, and real estate is all about relationships,” Cindy says. “I honed this skill as a human resources manager, and it is truly a benefit for my clients. I find solving problems for my clients very satisfying. Listening to their concerns, understanding their issues, and finding the right solution has become second nature for me.”
Cindy has been an award-winning Southlake REALTOR® for 11 years and partners with her husband Bill to provide “Excellence in Residential Real Estate” to all of their clients. She specializes in new and pre-owned homes in Southlake and the surrounding areas and is often sought after for expertise in relocation, having personal experience relocating her own family several times. Clients continually refer her to their friends and family, citing her integrity, empathy, and strong work ethic. As one client states, “Cindy is the consummate professional with a personal touch. We have moved often in our lives and have utilized the services of at least 19 real estate agents in both selling and buying residences. Cindy ranks at the top of the class.”
Assisting a client in buying or selling their home is a major responsibility that Cindy takes seriously! Call if you need a professional with integrity, empathy, and a strong work ethic to help with your real estate needs. Cindy will listen to your needs and concerns and work hard to help you achieve your real estates goals.
- Southlake resident for sixteen years
- Specializing in new and pre-owned homes in Southlake, Westlake, Colleyville, Keller and the surrounding area.
- D Magazine Best 2009, 2010, and 2011
- GRI (Graduate REALTOR® Institute) designee
- e-PRO Certified
- Member National, Texas and Metrotex Associations of REALTORS®
- B.A., Business Administration, Texas A&M Commerce
- Member, Southlake Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Keller Chamber of Commerce
- Ebby Halliday Annual Honor Roll - 2010