R. Dean Gresham
- Best Lawyers in Dallas: Class Action (2016)
- Best Lawyers in Dallas: Class Action (2015)
- Best Lawyers in Dallas: Tort, Product & Medical Liability Litigation (2013)
- Best Lawyers in Dallas: Tort & Product Liability (2012)
- Best Lawyers in Dallas: Personal Injury (2011)
- Best Personal Lawyers in Dallas: Consumer Issues (2009)
From the Lawyer (Sponsored)
Dean Gresham possesses a depth of experience in cases involving corporate greed and irresponsibility, consumer fraud, personal injury, business torts and class-action litigation. He served as co-lead class counsel in class actions against Google and Yahoo! which resulted in a reform of the Internet pay-per-click advertising industry. He was also co-lead counsel in the largest vehicular manslaughter case in Texas history. After the 9/11 attack on the World Trade Center, Gresham provided pro bono legal representation for victims.
An AV® Preeminent-rated attorney by Martindale Hubble, Dean was named a Texas Rising Star of 2009-2012 in the Texas Super Lawyers edition of Law & Politics Magazine. He is consistently chosen by his peers as one of the Best Lawyers in Dallas by D Magazine and was named as one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Texas by the National Trial Lawyers Association in 2008. Licensed in Texas and Oklahoma, he routinely handles complex litigation across the US.
Dean is a graduate of Texas State University-San Marcos, and he graduated cum laude from the South Texas College of Law in 2000. He currently sits on the Board of Directors of the Dallas Trial Lawyers Association and the Texas Trial Lawyers Association and also serves on the Board of Governors of the New Lawyers Division of the American Association of Justice. He is a member of the Civil Rights Volunteer Attorney Panel for the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas.
Types of Cases Handled:
Mr. Gresham handles a wide variety of cases dealing with personal injury, business torts, and class action litigation, including but not limited to the following areas:
Contact Dean at [email protected] or 214.252.1888 to move your case forward.
- Sunday: Closed
- Monday: 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
- Tuesday: 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
- Wednesday: 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
- Thursday: 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
- Friday: 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
- Saturday: Closed
- American Express