Carla M. Calabrese
- Best Lawyers in Dallas: Family Law (2016)
- Best Lawyers in Dallas: Family Law (2015)
- Best Lawyers in Dallas: Family Law (2014)
- Best Lawyers in Dallas: Family Law (2012)
- Best Lawyers in Dallas: Family Law (2011)
- Best Women Lawyers in Dallas: Family Law (2010)
- Best Lawyers in Dallas: Collaborative Family Law (2008)
From the Lawyer (Sponsored)
Carla Calabrese specializes in divorce, collaborative law, adoption, surrogacy, and assisted reproductive technology (ART). Carla has more than 20 years of successful advocacy and life-changing results for her clients. Carla was a corporate litigator with Haynes & Boone, LLP in Dallas, Texas, prior to founding Calabrese Huff, which provided great training for handling the large property divorce cases that she often manages. At Calabrese Huff, Carla focuses on helping clients find answers by listening, understanding the family dynamics, and then defining goals. Carla’s business savvy yet compassionate approach brings the right combination of skills to successfully handle the complex emotional and financial issues found in most divorce matters. Carla and her partner, Winnie Huff (also a former big firm lawyer), combine large firm experience with boutique attention and focus to create one of the most successful and effective family law firms in Dallas.
Calabrese Huff is a North Texas Leader in divorce, complex property division, collaborative law, child support, child custody, domestic and international adoption, paternity and parentage, grandparents’ rights, same sex parenting and property rights, modifications of existing child custody and child support orders, marital agreements (pre-nuptial agreements and post-nuptial agreements), surrogacy, egg donor, and gestational agreements, assisted reproductive technology (ART), and divorce mediation.
Carla has been named one of the Top 50 Women Lawyers in Texas (Texas Monthly), Best Women Lawyers in Dallas (D Magazine) Best Lawyers in America--Collaborative Law, Best Lawyers in America--Family Law, Texas Super Lawyer (Texas Monthly), and Best Lawyers in Dallas (D Magazine). Carla is a member of numerous boards and professional organizations, including the International Association of Collaborative Professionals, Collaborative Law Institute of Texas, The Collaborative Alliance, the American Academy of Adoption Attorneys, the American Academy of Assisted Reproductive Attorneys, the Texas Association of Assisted Reproductive Attorneys, the American Society of Reproductive Medicine, and the Egg Donation and Surrogacy Professional Association.
To give back, Carla founded Hope International Adoption and Humanitarian Aid Agency, which helps orphaned children around the world find permanent adoptive homes in the Unites States and gives humanitarian aid to the children left behind in those foreign countries. She is married and has two children.
Click here to see us on Facebook!
Click here to request a consultation.
Our attorneys have expertise in the following areas:
- Collaborative Law
- Child Custody & Support / Visitation
- Post Divorce Modification / Enforcement of Court Orders
- Complex Property Division
- Paternity & Parentage
- Asset Tracing
- Assisted Reproductive Technology / Surrogacy Law
- Same Sex Parenting & Property Rights
- Marital Agreements Pre- / Post-Nuptial
- Alimony / Spousal Maintenance
Multiple Locations: (Choose a location to see additional information)
- Sunday: Closed
- Monday: 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
- Tuesday: 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
- Wednesday: 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
- Thursday: 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
- Friday: 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
- Saturday: Closed