Thomas Y. Hung, M.D.
- Best Doctors: Otolaryngology (ENT) (2013)
- Best Pediatric Specialists: Otolaryngology (2013)
- Best Pediatric Specialists: Otolaryngology (2012)
- Best Doctors: Otolaryngology (ENT) (2012)
- Best Pediatric Specialists: Otolaryngology (2011)
- Best Doctors: Otolaryngology (ENT) (2011)
- Best Doctors: Otolaryngology (ENT) (2010)
- Best Doctors: Otolaryngology (ENT) (2009)
From the Doctor (Sponsored)
Board-certified in Otolaryngology and Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Dr. Thomas Y.L. Hung specializes in pediatric and adult sinus disease, parotid and thyroid gland tumors, and reconstruction of facial scars and skin cancers.
Dr. Hung received his medical degree from the University of Massachusetts Medical School, and completed an Otolaryngology residency at Duke University Medical Center. Dr. Hung then furthered his training by completing a fellowship in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery, also at Duke University Medical Center.
In addition to his practice experience, Dr. Hung is also a member of several professional organizations, including:
- American Academy of Otolaryngology
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy
He previously served as a Clinical Assistant Professor of Otolaryngology at Duke University Medical Center, as well as the Chief of Otolaryngology at the Veterans Administration Medical Center. Dr. Hung’s work has also appeared in several publications and presentations throughout the country.
Dr. Hung has also been recognized for his skills, as he was listed as "One of the Best Doctors” by D Magazine.
- Sunday: Closed
- Monday: 8am - 5pm
- Tuesday: 8am - 5pm
- Wednesday: 8am - 5pm
- Thursday: 8am - 5pm
- Friday: 8am - 4pm
- Saturday: Closed
- Accountable Health Plans of Texas
- Aetna Aexcel
- Assurant Health
- BCBS Blue
- Beech Street
- Bravo Medicare Advantage HMO
- Bravo Medicare Advantage PPO
- Champ VA
- Great-West Healthcare
- Humana Medicare
- Interplan Health Group
- Railroad Medicare
- Texas True Choice
- TML Intergovernment Employees