Michael J. Biavati, M.D.
Dallas, TX 75231 | Get Directions
From the Doctor (Sponsored)
He has been chosen by his peers as one of D Magazine’s “Best Doctors” and as one of “America’s Best Doctors” by BestDoctors.com, which uses an extensive peer-to-peer review process to identify the top 5% of doctors in the country.
Dr. Biavati is especially well known for his skill in surgery on newborns and infants, particularly for his expertise in diagnosing and treating laryngomalacia and tracheomalacia, or “noisy breathing.” Referring physicians also frequently recommend him to patient families for his ability to diagnose and treat complex genetic disorders.
He is a former Chairman of Pediatric Otolaryngology at UT Southwestern Medical Center, and is affiliated with Children’s Medical Center and Medical City Children’s, two of the top pediatric medical centers in the country.
Dr. Biavati’s ability to communicate with and earn the trust of young patients is equally as important as his medical expertise. He works closely with both parents and patients to establish not only a successful treatment program, but also an atmosphere of open communication, making the assessment and treatment process as stress free as possible.
To learn more about Dr. Biavati and ENT Care for Kids, please visit our website at entcareforkids.com.
Commonly treated conditions include:
• Ear infections (otitis media)
• Middle ear fluid (otitis media with effusion)
• Hearing loss, including failed school hearing screening
• Swimmer’s ear (otitis externa)
• Perforated ear drum
• Ear canal foreign objects
• Nasal congestion or stuffiness
• Mouth breathing
• Enlarged adenoids
• Nasal polyps
• Sinus infections
• Recurrent nosebleeds
• Foreign objects in the nose
• Choanal atresia
• Recurrent tonsillitis and strep throat
• Enlarged tonsils
• Snoring and sleep apnea
• Excessive drooling
• Tongue tie
• Voice problems
• Noisy breathing
Multiple Locations: (Choose a location to see additional information)
- Sunday: Closed
- Monday: 8:30 am - 7pm
- Tuesday: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Wednesday: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Thursday: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Friday: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Saturday: Closed
In Practice Since
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital of Plano
- Medical City Children's Hospital
- Accountable Health Plans of Texas
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Great-West Healthcare
- Texas Health Network
- Texas True Choice