Joshua Lemmon, M.D.
Location3201 E. President George Bush Hwy., Ste. 101
Richardson, TX 75082 | Get Directions
- Best Doctors in Collin County: Plastic-Cosmetic Surgery (2015)
- Best Doctors: Plastic-Cosmetic Surgery (2014)
- Best Doctors in Collin County: Plastic-Cosmetic Surgery (2013)
- Best Doctors: Plastic-Cosmetic Surgery (2013)
- Best Doctors in Collin County: Hand Surgery (2012)
- Best Doctors: Plastic-Cosmetic Surgery (2012)
- Best Doctors: Plastic-Cosmetic Surgery (2011)
- Best Doctors in Collin County: Plastic-Cosmetic Surgery (2011)
- Best Doctors: Plastic-Cosmetic Surgery (2010)
- Best Doctors: Plastic-Cosmetic Surgery (2009)
From the Doctor (Sponsored)
Dallas-based board certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Joshua Lemmon, joined the Regional Plastic Surgery practice in 2007. His aesthetic surgery interests include breast augmentation, abdominoplasty, and body contouring after massive weight loss. He has a special interest in facial aging, including surgical and non-invasive facial rejuvenation techniques.
Born and raised in Columbus, Ohio, Dr. Lemmon received a bachelor’s degree in chemistry and was an Academic All-American football player for the University of Dayton Flyers (Dayton, Ohio). In 2001, he earned his medical degree at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio and was an invited member of Alpha Omega Alpha, a medical honor society reserved for the top 10 percent of the medical students. In 2006, Dr. Lemmon completed an integrated plastic surgery residency at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas, Texas, and received honors for excellence in teaching. He then completed additional fellowship training in Surgery of the Hand, Upper Extremity, and Microsurgery at the University of Pittsburgh.
Dr. Lemmon has presented at national meetings and has published in peer-reviewed national journals. He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He is a member of the American Society for Surgery of the Hand, the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and the American Society of Reconstructive Microsurgery. His reconstructive surgery interests include: surgery of the hand and wrist, microvascular breast reconstruction (including perforator flaps), and microsurgical reconstruction of the head and neck.
With a continued interest in education, Dr. Lemmon remains involved with the prestigious Department of Plastic Surgery at the University of Texas Southwestern, as a clinical professor. He is a vocal advocate for hand surgeons and plastic surgeons in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex.
If you have been considering plastic surgery and would like to learn more about facelift, liposuction, breast augmentation or breast reduction in Dallas, please contact the surgeons of Regional Plastic Surgery Center today. They will explain your treatment options and help you choose the procedures that will deliver the best possible aesthetic results.
•Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck)
•Botox, Juvederm, Radiesse
•Carpal Tunnel Syndrome - Endoscopic
•DIEP Flap Breast Reconstruction
•Eye Lid Surgery (Blepharoplasty)
•Microvascular Breast Reconstruction
Join Dr. Lemmon at his Fall Beauty Event on Thursday, October 15. For more details and to register visit FallBeautyEvent.com.
Multiple Locations: (Choose a location to see additional information)
- Sunday: Closed
- Monday: 8am - 5pm
- Tuesday: 8am - 5pm
- Wednesday: 8am - 5pm
- Thursday: 8am - 5pm
- Friday: 8am - 5pm
- Saturday: Closed
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
- Baylor Medical Center at Grapevine
- Baylor University Medical Center at Dallas
- Baylor Medical Center at McKinney
- Baylor Medical Center at Frisco
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Garland
- Las Colinas Medical Center
- Irving Coppell Surgical Hospital
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Forest Park Medical Center at Southlake
- United Regional Medical Center in Wichita Falls
- Texas Health Presbyterian at Allen
- Texas Health Presbyterian at Rockwall
- Blue Cross Blue Shield