Joel Brook, D.P.M., F.A.C.F.A.S., M.S.
Location7777 Forest Ln., Ste. A212
Dallas, TX 75230 | Get Directions
- Best Doctors: Podiatry (2016)
- Best Doctors: Podiatry (2015)
- Best Doctors in Collin County: Podiatry (2013)
- Best Doctors: Podiatry (2013)
- Best Doctors in Collin County: Podiatry (2012)
- Best Doctors: Podiatry (2012)
- Best Doctors in Collin County: Podiatry (2011)
- Best Doctors: Podiatry (2011)
- Best Doctors: Podiatry (2010)
- Best Doctors: Podiatry (2009)
From the Doctor (Sponsored)
Dr. Brook, founder of Dallas Podiatry Works, has been practicing in the Dallas area since 1998. He is one of fewer than 600 surgeons nationwide to be board certified in both foot surgery and reconstructive rearfoot and ankle surgery. His offices offer state-of-the-art diagnosis and treatment of all conditions afflicting the foot and ankle. Dr. Brook is the official podiatrist for the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders.
Dr. Brook is the Dallas area’s premier bunion specialist. He has pioneered revolutionary new procedures that allow for fast recovery and early return to regular activities. His procedures are often virtually pain free as he uses the OnQ Painbuster for postoperative pain management.
Dr. Brook is consistently voted by his peers as one of D Magazine's Best Doctors in Dallas. He has served as chief of podiatric surgery in Medical City for six years and is currently chief of podiatric surgery at Baylor Plano and North Central Surgery Center.
Multiple Locations: (Choose a location to see additional information)
- Sunday: Closed
- Monday: 8:30 am - 5pm
- Tuesday: 8:30 am - 5pm
- Wednesday: 8:30 am - 5pm
- Thursday: 8:30 am - 5pm
- Friday: 8:30 am - 5pm
- Saturday: Closed