George N. Zoys, M.D.
Garland, TX 75042 | Get Directions
- Best Doctors: Orthopedics-Orthopedic Surgery (2014)
- Best Doctors: Orthopedics-Orthopedic Surgery (2013)
- Best Doctors: Orthopedics-Orthopedic Surgery (2012)
- Best Doctors: Orthopedics-Orthopedic Surgery (2011)
- Best Doctors: Pediatric Orthopedics-Orthopedic Surgery (2010)
- Best Doctors: Orthopedics-Orthopedic Surgery (2009)
From the Doctor (Sponsored)
Dr. George Zoys, board-certified orthopedic surgeon, graduated valedictorian from Bishop Dunne High School and attended Austin College. In medical school, UTHSC at San Antonio, he was elected a member of the AOA Medical Honor Society. After receiving the Charles Rockwood Award for Excellence in Orthopedics, he remained at UTHSC to further his orthopedic training, presenting and publishing articles. After residency, he accepted a sports medicine fellowship in Australia, where he participated in the orthopedic coverage of the Sydney 2000 Olympic Games. His interests include sports medicine, arthroscopy, and joint replacement. This is Dr. Zoys’ sixth year elected a Best Doctor in D Magazine.
Dr. Zoys and the team at The Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Center provides surgery for a number of issues. Some of these include:
Knee Replacement Surgery
Shoulder Joint Replacement Surgery
Total Hip Replacement Surgery