Alfred J. Rodriguez, M.D.
Plano, TX 75093 | Get Directions
- Best Doctors: Infertility (2016)
- Best Doctors: Infertility (2015)
- Best Doctors in Collin County: Infertility (2015)
- Best Doctors in Collin County: Infertility (2014)
- Best Doctors: Infertility (2014)
- Best Doctors in Collin County: Infertility (2013)
- Best Doctors in Collin County: Infertility (2012)
- Best Doctors in Collin County: Infertility (2011)
- Best Doctors: Infertility (2009)
From the Doctor (Sponsored)
Dr. Rodriguez brings more than 25 years of private practice experience, knowledge, and compassion to patients seeking leading technologies and treatments for infertility.
“We understand our patients’ emotional and physical needs, and we strive to give them the support they deserve.”
As the medical director of the Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano Assisted Reproductive Technology Services Program, his practice encompasses all aspects of reproductive medicine including IVF, ICSI, Egg Donation, Host Uterus/Gestation Carrier, and Superovulation/Insemination.
Board certified by the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Dr. Rodriguez is a Fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology and a member of the American Society of Reproductive Medicine, Society of Assisted Reproductive Technologies, and Society for Reproductive Surgeons.
- Sunday: Closed
- Monday: 8am - 4:30 pm
- Tuesday: 8am - 4:30 pm
- Wednesday: 8am - 4:30 pm
- Thursday: 8am - 4:30 pm
- Friday: 8am - noon
- Saturday: Closed
In Practice Since
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital of Plano
- Texas Health Center for Diagnostics and Surgery
- Baylor Medical Center at Frisco
- Blue Cross Blue Shield