A. Jay Burns, M.D.
Location9101 N. Central Expy., Ste. 600
Dallas, TX 75231 | Get Directions
- Best Pediatric Specialists: Plastic Surgery/Craniofacial (2015)
- Best Pediatric Specialists: Plastic Surgery/Craniofacial (2013)
- Best Pediatric Specialists: Plastic Surgery/Craniofacial (2012)
- Best Doctors: Plastic-Cosmetic Surgery (2012)
- Best Pediatric Specialists: Plastic Surgery/Craniofacial (2011)
- Best Pediatric Specialists: Plastic Surgery/Craniofacial (2010)
From the Doctor (Sponsored)
Dr. Jay Burns is board certified in plastic surgery. He is an assistant professor of plastic surgery at UT Southwestern and is engaged in numerous professional societies and memberships. He is past president of the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery.
Dr. Burns, a noted authority on lasers, cosmetic surgery, medical skin care, and pediatric vascular surgery, is founder and director of the Vascular Anomalies and Birthmark Clinic at Children’s Medical Center and is the medical director of EpiCentre Park Lane and Legacy. He has enjoyed a successful clinical practice for more than 20 years and has remained at the forefront of cutting-edge technological research in plastic surgery. He has been recognized multiple times as a Best Doctor in Dallas, in Texas, and in the nation by his peers.
Dr. Burns has been the plastic surgery consultant to Good Morning Texas, appearing as a regular guest for a number of years. He has appeared as a guest on Oprah Winfrey’s medical miracles show and is often quoted in national publications such as Allure, Washington Post, USA Today, Reader’s Digest, Self, Family Circle, and Elle.
His passions include striving to serve Jesus Christ better every day, Watermark Community Church, his family, golf, and mountain air.
- Face Lift
- Brow Lift
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift
- Laser Resurfacing