The Irving Arts Center
Location3333 N. MacArthur Blvd.
Irving, TX 75062 | Get Directions
Since 1990, the Irving Arts Center has supplied DFW with music, dance, theater, ballet, and educational exhibits. The center presents around 200 performances a year and provides family-friendly entertainment on a nightly basis.
Between the 707-seat Carpenter Performance Hall and the smaller Dupree Theater, the Center is set up to host nearly any form of performance art, from classical music concerts to infectious tap dance routines. More than 20 special exhibitions rotate through the center’s four art galleries every year.
The Irving Arts Center also boasts a 3,000-square-foot special events room that works well for banquets or other special events; rehearsal spaces are also available for rent. Outside, a 2-acre sculpture garden houses a number of permanent works, among them Star Flower by James Surls, Fountain Columns by Jesus Moroles, and Benches by Michael Manjarris, all of which were commissioned specifically for the Irving Arts Center. There are also sculptures on loan from artists and other institutions that are displayed temporarily.
- Golden Legacy: Original Art from 65 Years of Golden Books January 30, 2015
- Golden Legacy: Original Art from 65 Years of Golden Books January 31, 2015
- Golden Legacy: Original Art from 65 Years of Golden Books February 1, 2015
- Golden Legacy: Original Art from 65 Years of Golden Books February 3, 2015
- Golden Legacy: Original Art from 65 Years of Golden Books February 4, 2015
- Sunday: 1pm - 5pm
- Monday: 9am - 5pm
- Tuesday: 9am - 5pm
- Wednesday: 9am - 5pm
- Thursday: 9am - 8pm
- Friday: 9am - 5pm
- Saturday: 10am - 5pm
- Catering Allowed
- Group Tours
- Kid Friendly
- On-site Dining
- Pet Friendly
- Wheelchair Accessible
Price of Admission
- Admission to the gallery is free. Price varies for special events.
- Private Lot