South Side on Lamar
Location1409 South Lamar St.
Dallas, TX 75215-187 | Get Directions
This National Historic Landmark, which first opened its doors in 1910, once served as the Sears merchandise center. It stopped operating as the "Sears Building" in 1993 and converted the building into loft apartments, studios for artists, designers, and photographers, retail space, restaurants, and bars.
- Ellie Goulding March 25, 2014